Get Updates on Social News, Technology Improvement, Get Your New Systems and System Parts, Upgrade Your Operating System

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Germany's Thomas Muller releases children's book ahead of World Cup

3:43 pm By Unknown No comments

Thomas Muller has released a children's book based on his career ahead of the World Cup.

The kids story explains his rise from humble beginnings at TSV Pahl right the way through to reaching the top of the sport with Germany and Bayern Munich .

On Twitter, the 28-year-old posed proudly alongside 'My Way to the Dream Club'.

He said: "My first children's book My Way to the Dream Club.

"The book from the publishing house Friedrich Oetinger is intended to teach young reading beginners the fun of reading and shows my story of how I came from TSV Pahl to Munich."

The book has been written alongside author Julien Wolff and illustrated by Jan Birck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment